Healthy confidence is something that I feel everyone should have. No matter what size you are, your weight, height, race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.
It is all about be happy and accepting who you are, while making sure you are healthy and taking care of yourself to the best of your ability. Everyone deserves to smile and look in the mirror and say, “I am beautiful/handsome.”
Here are some facts about me:
- I am only 5’2″, but I weigh 175-180 lbs. That would consider me overweight/slightly obese according to BMI.
- I love junk food and am a total pig sometimes when it comes to vegging out at home or out with friends.
- I have curves. I am top and bottom heavy. The song Baby Got Back does apply to me.
- I stress and worry so much that I should look like Uncle Fester.
- But, I LOVE ME! I love my body and how I look, whether I lose some weight or gain some. I try my best to eat well, use only organic and natural supplements/vitamins, and I try to give my family the same. And it feels great!